As an official representative of Warsaw, responsible for the promoting the city as a preferred meetings industry destination, we provide impartial and free advice to both domestic and international meeting planners wishing to organize a conference in our city.
Support your meeting
Organising a conference in a new destination is always challenging, but if you let us know about your expectations, we will do our best to make that task easier for you. Warsaw Convention Bureau offers support in organising business meetings taking place in Warsaw through:
- advising on locations and venues for organising a conference or opening/closing galas
- arranging Warsaw information stands with free brochures, and a person providing tourist information during the conference
- providing user-friendly city information packs for your delegates as supplements to conference materials
- organising Warsaw sightseeing tours for conference delegates
Our approach is always tailor-made to make sure that our help meets the organiser’s individual expectations.
Arrange site inspections
We invite all those who are interested in Warsaw as a destination for their conventions and conferences to join us in getting to know the city. We'll guide you through the city and help you become more familiar with its meeting facilities, the infrastructure and its entertainment opportunities so that you can experience our capital's unusual atmosphere.
We put you in touch with local service providers from conference and exhibition centres, professional congress organisers and destination management companies through to transport and support services providers.
Bid for a conference
We offer our assistance in preparing a bid document explaining why Warsaw is an ideal destination for your conference. We will provide presentation materials and support to help you make a presentation to your selection committee. We share our experience with anyone who requires such assistance.
- Warsaw conference and gala dinner venues guide with a wide range of Warsaw meeting venues will facilitate your search for the suitable venue for your conference
- 'Warsaw: see the past, meet the future' Warsaw’s new promotional video presenting the city as an interesting destination for arranging meetings, conferences and congresses - with the appropriate background, professional staff and the unique atmosphere
- Warsaw Meetings Industry Report illustrating the significance of the meetings industry for the Polish capital and its dynamic growth over the past years.
- 'Warsaw Incentive - Programmes & Venues' the brand new publication and a useful tool for international and Polish meeting planners which includes 10 incentive programmes showcasing Warsaw as modern and intriguing destination for incentives
- Information, photos and presentations about Warsaw, which can be used for business talks and on the website of your conference