Maria Helena de Magalhães Weinstein
- From 1981 to 1993 is Partner of Certame Feiras Exposições e Congressos L.da and Director of the Congress Department.
- In 1993 established the CERTAME RH, Gestão de Recursos Humanos, L.da. as Partner and General Manager till 1999
- In 1966 became Manager of Certame Feiras Exposições e Congressos, as well as Director of the Congress Department and the International Relations of the company
- In November of 1999 leaves Certame and established Weinstein & Companhia Lda., becoming Partner and General Manager
- Was the President of APOPC – Portuguese Association of Professional Congress Organizers from 2004 to 2006
- Was a founding member of AOPE
- Was involved in the merge of APOPC, PACTA and AOPE
- Was Vice-President of APECATE and President of PCO’s Portugal Section
- Is Vice-President of EFAPCO – European Federation of Associations of Professional Congress Organisers
- Is Honorary Member and President of the General Assembly of APECATE and its representative at EFAPCO.
- Professional member of the Portuguese Public Relations Association.
- ICCA - International Congress and Convention Association from 1986 till 1999
- Member of Congrex Partners
- CERP - Confederation Européenne des Relations Publiques
- Convention Bureau – Member of the Board of ATL – Turismo de Lisboa Visitors and Convention Bureau till 1999
- Vice President of EFAPCO – European Federation of Associations of Professional Congress Organizers
- Founding member of AOPE – Portuguese Association of Professional Event organizers
- Honorary member of APECATE
Has been involved in the organization of numerous events.